5838 Ugg Bailey Button Bomber Jacket Grey Boots

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

so I find I do best by only oiling the last few inches. If I do much more

Oiling Your Long Hair by Stephanie Foster
One of the problems with long hair is how hard it is for your hair's natural oils to get all the way down to the ends. You can help your hair feel great with a good conditioner, but oil can be really helpful.
My personal preference is to use jojoba oil. I buy it at my local natural foods store. I like to scent it with a bit of lavender oil too, since I love that scent.
It takes very, very little oil to do the job,avoid adding height at your crown because that will emphasize your pointy chin. Instead,5838 Ugg Bailey Button Bomber Jacket Grey Boots. My hair copes pretty well with being long,the other is that it isn't., so I find I do best by only oiling the last few inches. If I do much more, my hair shortly looks oily, and that's not the look I'm after.
I added the lavender oil to the jojoba before using it, right in the bottle.
The thing to remember is that you hardly need any oil at all. Put a drop or two in your palm, rub your hands together and stroke your hair smoothly between your hands. Just on the ends,giving difficult feedback, as I said before. It really doesn't take a lot.
If you need extra help for all your hair, try oiling the entire length of your hair before bed, and wash it out in the morning. This will give the oil time to soak in.
Of course, jojoba isn't the only oil that works well. Coconut oil is quite popular, although it has a stronger scent. Some use olive oil straight from the kitchen cabinet. If you aren't sure about putting oil in your hair, you can start with that, but a lighter oil really is better in the long run.
What does the oil do for you? It keeps your hair moist and flexible, so it doesn't break so easily. If you want your hair to grow long, that's vital.
If you do choose add a scent to your oil, make sure it is one that is safe for your hair. Some essential oils are really not good for your hair.
Oiling your long hair is one of those things where you'll feel the difference in the texture of your hair quickly, but it will take time to see a difference in how long it grows. After all, it takes a long time for hair to grow. But if you're serious about having really long hair, it's an easy step to add to your routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment